There are many useful resources available online to help you in your work as a church communicator. Considering that I was recently thinking about what makes my ministry of Effective Church Communications useful for you—what to expect from me that is unique or different from what is available from other sources.
Though I’ll break it into practical parts for you shortly, overall, I realized a good label for me would be Your Chaplain of Church Communications. This covers what I do, as a chaplain is defined as one—
- Who provides spiritual care and resources
- Is a mentor and a reassuring and trustworthy presence
- Who assists with the spiritual, religious, and emotional needs
Caring for your spiritual needs and providing resources for you as a church communicator is foundational to what I do for two reasons:
- The spiritual importance of who you are as a church communicator.
- The unique ways I can help you be more effective based on the spiritual, Biblical foundation of the resources of Effective Church Communications.
Let’s look at these two areas in more detail now either by listening to the podcast or going to the blog that follows.
The spiritual importance of who you are as a church communicator
As a church communicator, you have one of the most critical jobs in the church both in terms of the potential impact of your position and the spiritual warfare involved in it. [Read more...]