In addition to making certain your Easter celebrations themselves are joyful and honoring to the Lord, take some time to make certain that the guests that come for Easter Sunday return next week. Following is a checklist and some links to help make that happen.
__Involve every member in your Easter outreach
In social media reminders, individually, and every opportunity you have, remind your current church members that the Easter celebration isn't just for them and their families. Remind them everyone is responsible to:
- Invite their friends,offer a ride, be sure they come
- Be a greeter and welcome guests as representatives of Jesus
- Invite friends new or people you meet to brunch afterwards to talk about the service
- Invite friends and guests back to church
- PRAY without ceasing that God would touch hearts and people not only enjoy the service, but that they meet Jesus