Right after special Christmas or other holiday events is a prime time to invite people to come back to church to find out more about your church and Jesus.
Here is the message you can put on a card, flyer, social media content or however you want to use this message to get people to come back to church after Christmas. The headline says:
Because he didn't stay a baby. . . we want to tell you the rest of the story.
Hopefully, you collected Connection Cards at your event--now is the time to respond to them with an invitation to return. At the end of this intro is a ZIP FILE with not only the ready-to-print PDFs of all the designs, but editable MS Publisher files, hi-res images and the MS Word text file of the content.
The card here can be used in several ways:
- You can send it out with reminders of the regular services offered at your church. If people attended a Christmas Eve event or special event for children, that doesn't mean they have any idea about what your church does regularly.
- You can direct people to websites both at your church and other places that explain the Christian faith in more detail and answer their questions.
- You can invite them to a seeker Bible study, latte with the pastor or any other event where they can interact and ask questions about the Christian faith.
- It can also be left as a gospel tract at restaurants or anywhere else you leave tracts.
- You can take the content or the entire image and share it on social media.
Text for the card:
During the holidays you heard that Jesus was the reason for the season. You heard stories, sang songs, and got Christmas cards—all about Him.
In the middle of all that, did you ever wonder, “What’s the big deal about Jesus?” What was there about this baby that split history in two and has the world celebrating his birth?
That’s a great question and we’d love to discuss it with you. On the back of this card are some opportunities to explore this question and we hope you'll check them out.
The additional designs illustrated below are all available in the ZIP file link below the article
CLICK HERE to download the ZIP FILE, of all the communications shown here, SAVE to your desktop and CLICK to open.