Mother's Day gets some of the highest attendance of unchurched visitors of any Sunday and it isn't because of Mothers.
The Mothers are always there. The high attendance comes from the unchurched kids and spouses who come to church that week to make Mom happy. To help you make the most of it I pulled together some of my most popular resources and put them into an ebook that will help you make the most of it.
What’s here in the FREE OUTREACH materials for Mother's Day
- Reprints of materials from the Effective Church Communications website (www.effectivechurchcom.com) that will:
- Give you a new vision for the outreach and evangelism opportunities of this day and how to make the most of them.
- Reminders of how to be kind to those who aren’t Mothers.
- Ideas for how to use Mother’s day as a discipleship opportunity for your entire church.
- Also enclosed in this eBook are copies of One Mother’s Prayer, a true story that has been reprinted and used thousands of times all over the world to encourage both physical and spiritual mothers to pray for the children they love. You have permission to make unlimited copies of One Mother’s Prayer (I, Yvon Prehn, wrote it and I’m giving permission to you) to use it or reprint in any way you want. It can used it in prayer groups, as a handout for
Mother’s Day, for Mom’s groups, for Grandparents, shared in print, social media, or
websites, however you’d like. No linking or attribution required.
- Tips for communications you can create before, during, and after Mother’s Day, plus links to FREE templates to enable you to do that.
Use as much or as little of the suggestions, links to free templates, and other materials that you want, but whatever you use or make on your own, please make the most of Mother’s Day as one of the best outreach Sundays of the year. Having children or spouses who don’t know Jesus meet Him on Mother’s Day is the very best gift you can give the moms at your church.
Please pass on to others--it is free for now.
NOTE: this eBook is part of a HUGE redoing and new project I'm working on for Effective Church Communications and my related ministry, Bible805. As these things do, this project is taking far more time than I'd like, but I trust I finally have a system that will work to pass on all the materials I've been working on for decades for church communicators and for those who want to learn more of the Bible. This new adventure is called the Bibleverse and lots more about it will be coming.
CLICK HERE or Click the image to download the eBook
Please share your thoughts, comments, questions!