It's time to be getting out Fall Festival (of many kinds) invitations to your communities and we have a set for you!
The cards are simple enough on one side that you can use them without modification and add your details on the backside. They can be used as both invitations you give out and as postcards, you mail out.
Below is a FREE PDF Card for everyone to download and use. After that is the gallery of invitations that are available in ready-to-print PDF format as well as the editable MS Publisher Files.
Best Postcard idea EVER......
- Instead of paying lots of money to buy and use a mailing service to send out Postcards, do this:
- Print them at your church
- Put 5 Postcards/Invitations in every member's bulletin on Sunday
- Have the pastor stand up during the service and say: "You can see everyone has 5 Postcards/Invitations. I want you to think, pray about who you might want to send or give these to this week. You know the best invitation is a personal one, so write a note on them if you send them. And of course please put on your own postage. We'll get a great turnout if we all do our part!"
- Pray that everyone takes this challenge and responsibility seriously.
A system like the one above not only saves the church lots of time and money but more importantly, it involves the whole church in the process of inviting people to events and then following up with friends to make certain they attend. Plan on doing this for every seasonal and special event and you will develop a culture of inviting in your church.
Free Postcard/Invitation for everyone
Below is the gallery of invitations that are available in ready-to-print PDF format as well as the editable MS Publisher Files.
Gallery of Invitations
Effective Church Communication Members— click on the link below to download a ZIP FILE that has the ready-to-print PDFs of all the Postcard/Invitations above plus the editable MS Publisher file. For information on Effective Church Communications Membership and to join, CLICK HERE