Welcome to the Monday Morning for Church Communicators Podcast. Hi, I’m Yvon Prehn
• This podcast will have some seasonal tips to make you more effective in your church communications; I’ll preview free resources available for you on the ECC website and finally I’ll end with a devotion to encourage you and I’ll pray for you as you begin your week.
• So let’s get started
First our seasonal strategy
• This summer your church will get lots of visitors, many of whom might not regularly go to church. This is a wonderful opportunity to reach out with the gospel and the love of Jesus and here are some tips to help your communications make the most of this opportunity.
• Post on this at: https://wp.me/pDky9-7pK
• Two links to not your regular type of follow-up, but happy or thought-provoking cards or copy the images into social media
• Summer Postcards to encourage church attendance https://wp.me/pDky9-5wx
• Colorful, fun church reminder postcards for Summer https://wp.me/pDky9-7mH
Finally, some encouragement to you
• You have so much to do, so many incredible responsibilities, and in closing let me read you a devotion from my book, Devotions for Church Communicators. There is a link to it in the show notes.
• Link: Devotion #4: Verses on Prayer
• Pray for people
• That’s all for today
• Until our next podcast, this is Yvon Prehn, please check out the links following the podcast, the text of the article, and the free Templates, plus the many materials to help you create more effective church communications at the www.effectivechurchcom.com and at the www.churchcomtraining.com websites.
• And now may the Lord bless you and keep you strong, encouraged, and joyful as you serve Him today in church communications